Some vulnerabilities have been reported in Google Chrome, which can be exploited by malicious people to compromise a user’s system.
1) An unspecified buffer error exists in the handling of base strings.
2) A use-after-free error exists within the frame loader.
3) A use-after-free error exists within HTMLCollection.
4) An error when handling CSS can lead to a stale pointer.
5) An error when handling broken node parentage can be exploited to corrupt the DOM tree.
6) An error within the handling of SVG text can lead to a stale pointer.
The vulnerabilities are reported in versions prior to 10.0.648.204.
Update to version 10.0.648.204.
Provided and/or discovered by
The vendor credits:
1) Alex Turpin.
2) Slawomir Blazek.
3-6) Sergey Glazunov.