LibreOffice is the power-packed free, libre and open source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and GNU/Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base
The installer can be downloaded at http://www.libreoffice.org/download/.
1. The installation files must be unpacked and copied to your hard disk first. After that, the LibreOffice installation will start automatically. Click Next button to start unpacked.
2. Select folder and click Unpack button.
3. After unpacked, installation wizard will automatically start. To continue, click Next.
4. Check the destination folder and click Next.
5. Click Install to begin the installation.
6. Wait while the installation wizard installs LibreOffice.
7. Finally, click Finish to exit the wizard.