If you want to explore the new Microsoft Windows 8, there is some shortcuts to make you feel Windows 8 run smoothly.
Note: This tutorial was written on Windows 8 Release Preview.
1. Hit the Windows Key and you’ll get to Metro (the new Start screen).
2. Hit Windows Key + Q combination to see all the installed apps. You can also right click an empty part of the screen and then select All Applications.
3. Hit Windows Key + W to search for settings.
4. Hit Windows Key + X for Power User shortcut menu.
5. Hit Windows Key + Z to get the apps bar in Metro apps.
6. Hit Windows Key + L to Lock Windows.
7. Hit Windows Key + Tab to switch between open applications.
8. Hit Windows Key + F for instant search for files.
9. Hit Windows Key + Print Screen for print screen. The contents of your screen will be automatically saved into a .PNG file in the Pictures folder.