1. On the Standard toolbar, click Address Book 2. Click Tools, and then click Options. Note: If you open the Address Book from an open message, the Tools menu is not available. The Address Book must be opened by either method described in Step 1. 3. In the Show this address list first box, click the name of the address book that you want… Continue reading How to Change the default Address Book
1. Double click on setup.exe file. 2. After Installation Windows appear, choose Install Now to began setup. 3. Wait a while until setup finish. 4. Installation success. Click on Close button to exit setup. To use Office program, open the Start menu, find the Microsoft Office folder, and click the program icon.
1. Open MS Outlook 2010. 2. Click on File menu and choose Help. 3. Click on Change Product Key. 4. Enter your Product Key and wait while your key is validated. Your product key must 25 characters and is typically found in your product packaging. 5. Click on Continue button after validation finished. 5. Choose Install Now. 6. Click on Close button. To… Continue reading How to Activate MS Outlook 2010
1. To add a picture to the body of a message, click Insert Picture icon on the message toolbar and search for the picture you want to add to your message. 2. Double-click the picture to add it to your message. 3. You can change the size of the picture by clicking the handles at the… Continue reading How to Embed a Picture in a Message in OWA – Outlook Web Application
1. Open your Outlook Web Access (OWA) using : https://domain.my/ecp 2. Log in using user id and password that have Administrator privilege. 3. On the left bar, click on Mail Control. 4. On the right side, choose Delivery Reports. 5. Click Select Users tab for select user. 6. Then, Click Search button. Wait until finish.
1. Sign in to Outlook Web App (OWA) 2. Click Options (located at the right side) and select Set Automatic Replies 3. Fill up the box and finally click the Save button.
1. Sign in to Outlook Web App (OWA) 2. Click Options (located at the right side) and select Change Your Password. Fill up the information needed and finally click the Save button.