This function will only remove the virtual machine from inventory list. The source file will still remain in the Datastore. 1. Right click the virtual machine and choose Remove from Inventory. 2. Click Yes to confirm deleting.
1. Open vSphere Client 2. Select Virtual Machine and right click. Choose Power > Power Off. 3. The virtual machine will power off.
1. Log in to vSphere. 2. Select virtual server you want to clone. Right click and choose Clone. 3. Specify a name and location for the virtual machine and click Next. 4. Choose which host or cluster you want to run the virtual machine and click Next. 5. Select a datastore in which to store… Continue reading How to Clone Virtual Server using vSphere
1. Open vSphere. 2. Select your virtual machine. 3. Right click and choose Open Console. Make sure all related port are open.
1. Right click on Datacentre tree and choose New Virtual Machine. 2. Select Typical and click Next. 3. Give name for the virtual server and click Next. 4. Select a datastore in which to store the virtual machine files. After select click Next button. 5. Identifying the guest operating system and click Next. 6. Specify… Continue reading How to Create a New Virtual Machine in vCenter
1. Log in to vCenter Server using vSphere Client. 2. Right-click on the virtual machine and select Rename. 3. Done.
1. Log in to vCenter Server using vSphere Client. 2. Right-click on vCenter Server (for example: contoso.com) and choose New Datacenter. 3. Done
1. Open your VirtualBox application. On starting screen, click on New icon. 2. Welcome screen will appear. Click Next button to create new virtual machine. 3. Fill up your virtual machine name. For example , in my case i want to create Windows 7. So, i naming it as a "Windows 7". After that, select… Continue reading How to Create New Virtual Machine on Virtualbox
VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). See "About VirtualBox" for an… Continue reading How to Install Virtualbox on Ubuntu