1. Log in to vSphere. 2. Select virtual server you want to clone. Right click and choose Clone. 3. Specify a name and location for the virtual machine and click Next. 4. Choose which host or cluster you want to run the virtual machine and click Next. 5. Select a datastore in which to store… Continue reading How to Clone Virtual Server using vSphere
1. Open vSphere. 2. Select your virtual machine. 3. Right click and choose Open Console. Make sure all related port are open.
1. Right click on Datacentre tree and choose New Virtual Machine. 2. Select Typical and click Next. 3. Give name for the virtual server and click Next. 4. Select a datastore in which to store the virtual machine files. After select click Next button. 5. Identifying the guest operating system and click Next. 6. Specify… Continue reading How to Create a New Virtual Machine in vCenter
1. Log in to vCenter Server using vSphere Client. 2. Right-click on the virtual machine and select Rename. 3. Done.
1. Log in to vCenter Server using vSphere Client. 2. Right-click on vCenter Server (for example: contoso.com) and choose New Datacenter. 3. Done